La Petite Ferme GREAT ESCAPES GETAWAYS
Suffering from lockdown cabin fever? Time to get out a bit and explore your proverbial backyard...Franschhoek in the Cape Winelands?
La Petite Ferme has created two excellent options for you.
What are your Packages?
We have designed two fantastic packages for you to choose from, each brimming with superb value and unforgettable experiences.
- Winelands Escape (Dinner, bed and breakfast)
- Winelands Great Escape (Dinner, bed, breakfast, exclusive added value experiences and a special gift valued at R1,410) Minimum 2 night stay
Note: Add extra nights on with ease. Please enquire about our family-friendly packages. Contact your preferred travel agent or, our hotel reservations to make your booking.
Why La Petite Ferme?
- Situated on an exclusive wine farm on the outskirts of Franschhoek
- Wide-open spaces
- Private verandas
- Contactless check-in, payments and check-outs
- Hand sanitiser available in guest suites and public areas
- Room sanitisation protocols implemented
- Hygiene protocols with third party suppliers implemented
- Vineyard Suites have a chemically treated private plunge pool. Manor House suites have communal chemically treated pool with pool loungers on their private patio.
- Should there be a suspected case of COVID-19, we have an isolation room on the property
- Paarl Medi Clinic is a short drive away. South Africa has a network of some of the best private hospitals and healthcare systems in the world
When can I book?
The restaurant will be closed to the public mid-week for lunch and dinner but will be open to the public for lunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 31 October2020 -15 December 2020 which will be limited to 50 guests. We will keep evaluating and rest assured that we will keep you well-informed as soon as these operational days and times do change over time.
Our hotel guests will otherwise enjoy exclusive access to the central shared spaces and restaurant. With reduced seating numbers and increased table spacing in the interests of social distancing, we have decided to open our operation incrementally. Guests staying with us will also be allocated their own dining space during their stay. When our restaurant operational days increase or change our hotel guests will be allocated dedicated central and restaurant spaces for hotel guests only.
We have trained all our staff on the latest best practices of COVID-19 protocols as well as best practice concerning public health measures. We have communicated these public health measures to all relevant employees at La Petite Ferme. Thank you for your understanding, and we urge all guests and trade partners to work together to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact us today to enquire. We are on hand to assist you with making your 'great escape' to our beautiful valley, Franschhoek.