La Petite Ferme GREAT ESCAPES GETAWAYS
Suffering from lockdown cabin fever? Time to get out a bit and explore your proverbial backyard...Franschhoek in the Cape Winelands?
La Petite Ferme has created an excellent offer for you.
WHAT DOES THE PACKAGE OFFER?
Join us this summer for a luxurious winelands escape. Our Summer Winelands Escape package unlocks incredible value and extends more than 50% discount to our SADC Residents.
Summer Winelands Escape (Dinner, bed and breakfast)
Note: Add extra nights on with ease. Please enquire about our family-friendly packages. Contact your preferred travel agent or, our hotel reservations to make your booking.
Why La Petite Ferme?
- Situated on an exclusive wine farm on the outskirts of Franschhoek
- Wide-open spaces
- Private verandas
- Contactless check-in, payments and check-outs
- Hand sanitiser available in guest suites and public areas
- Room sanitisation protocols implemented
- Hygiene protocols with third party suppliers implemented
- Vineyard Suites have a chemically treated private plunge pool. Manor House suites have communal chemically treated pool with pool loungers on their private patio.
- Should there be a suspected case of COVID-19, we have an isolation room on the property
- Paarl Medi Clinic is a short drive away. South Africa has a network of some of the best private hospitals and healthcare systems in the world
When can I book?
The restaurant will be open to the public on selected days for lunch and dinner this festive season ( Open Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays for 21 December 2020 â€“ 9 January 2021). The restaurant will be open for dinner to inhouse guests only on Wednesday and Thursdays. At all times we will limit seating to 50 guests. We will keep evaluating and rest assured that we will keep you well-informed as soon as these operational days and times do change over time.
Our hotel guests will otherwise enjoy exclusive access to the central shared spaces and restaurant. With reduced seating numbers and increased table spacing in the interests of social distancing, we have decided to open our operation incrementally. Guests staying with us will also be allocated their own dining space during their stay. When our restaurant operational days increase or change our hotel guests will be allocated dedicated central and restaurant spaces for hotel guests only.
We have trained all our staff on the latest best practices of COVID-19 protocols as well as best practice concerning public health measures. We have communicated these public health measures to all relevant employees at La Petite Ferme. Thank you for your understanding, and we urge all guests and trade partners to work together to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact us today to enquire. We are on hand to assist you with making your 'great escape' to our beautiful valley, Franschhoek.