La Petite Ferme GREAT ESCAPES GETAWAYS
Suffering from lockdown cabin fever? Time to get out a bit and explore your proverbial backyard...Franschhoek in the Cape Winelands?
La Petite Ferme has created an excellent offer for you.
WHAT DOES OUR PACKAGES OFFER?
Join us for a luxurious Winelands Winter escape. Our rates unlock incredible value and extend up to 62% discount, to our SADC Residents.
The longer you stay, the more you save.
Winelands Winter Escape (Dinner, bed and breakfast)
Valid from 20 April 2021 until 31 October 2021.
Please, enquire about our family-friendly package. Contact your preferred travel agent or, our hotel reservations to make your booking.
Why La Petite Ferme?
- Situated on an exclusive wine farm on the outskirts of Franschhoek
- Wide-open spaces
- Private verandas
- Contactless check-in, payments and check-outs
- Hand sanitiser available in guest suites and public areas
- Room sanitisation protocols implemented
- Hygiene protocols with third party suppliers implemented
- Vineyard Suites have a chemically treated private plunge pool. Manor House suites have communal chemically treated pool with pool loungers on their private patio.
- Should there be a suspected case of COVID-19, we have an isolation room on the property
- Paarl Medi Clinic is a short drive away. South Africa has a network of some of the best private hospitals and healthcare systems in the world
When can I book?
The restaurant is open to the public for lunches on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as dinners on Friday and Saturdays. The restaurant is open for dinner to in-house guests daily. At all times we will limit seating to 50 % guests capacity. We will keep evaluating and rest assured that we will keep you well-informed as soon as these operational days and times do change over time.
Our hotel guests will otherwise enjoy exclusive access to the central shared spaces and restaurant during mid-week stays. With also reduced seating numbers and increased table spacing in the interests of social distancing. Guests staying with us will also be allocated their own dining space during their stay.
We have trained all our staff on the latest best practices of COVID-19 protocols as well as best practice concerning public health measures. We have communicated these public health measures to all relevant employees at La Petite Ferme. Thank you for your understanding, and we urge all guests and trade partners to work together to flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact us today to enquire. We are on hand to assist you with making your 'great escape' to our beautiful valley, Franschhoek.